Manny Albert currently holds the position Director of Corporate Safety and Employee Development Centre. He has a total of 31 years in the electrical industry. Manny started his career as an apprentice power linemen and has taken on a number of leadership roles through his career. Most recent roles have been as Operations Director then taking Corporate Safety role in the fall of 2012. Manny has been married for 24 years with two girls and enjoys all outdoor and sporting activities with the family.
Darwyn Anderson is the Director for Seattle City Light’s Safety, Health and Wellness Division. He is responsible for developing, implementing and leading the strategies for the overall safety, health and wellness programs for the organization to allow employees to realize a positive, fulfilling, and engaging experience on their way to achieving their ideal quality of life. Darwyn has over 20 years of HR leadership experience engaging employees.
– International Paper – Nursery Superintendent (12 years)
– University of Oregon – Occupational Safety Officer & Construction Project Manager (16 years)
– EWEB – Safety Coordinator (2+ year)
– Creating, distributing and implementing organizational wide safety manual
– Create community based educational program focusing on construction /maintenance worker safe approach distances to high voltage line
– Vehicle incident reduction program
– Design and implement a crew lead/supervisor led field staff ergonomic assessment program
– Create a behavioral based incident free safety culture involving all levels of the organization