Idaho Power is hosting this year’s international conference on Probabilistic Methods Applied to Power Systems (PMAPS) on June 24 – 28 in Boise.
Plenary Session Keynote Speakers include:
• Mr. Mark Lauby, Senior Vice President and Chief Reliability Officer, North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC)
• Mr. Michael Pesin, Deputy Assistant Secretary, U.S. Department of Energy
• Mr. Jeffrey W Cook, Vice President, Transmission Planning and Asset Management, Bonneville Power Administration
• Dr. Damir Novosel, President, Quanta Technology and Past President of IEEE Power and Energy Society
Seven panel sessions cover these topics:
• Asset Management Strategies
• Future Challenges of Cascading Analysis
• Research Needs in Resource Adequacy Assessment
• Reliability and Resiliency of Distribution Systems
• The Role of Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning to Improve Power System Resiliency
• Expansion Planning and Uncertainty Treatment
• Collecting and Processing Primary Statistical Information for Probabilistic Methods – Industry Perspective
Visit pmaps2018.org to learn more and register.
Questions? Please contact Dr. Milorad Papic, PMAPS 2018 General Chair, email@example.com.