Join over 100 of your utility peers to help select topics for the 2021 Customer + Corporate Symposium. You will get a chance to work with other energy companies and learn what they are doing to tackle the issues facing our industry. You will meet your team at the virtual planning meeting and work together to prioritize and select topics for the 2021 agenda. In the following months, you will continue to meet virtually to identify the speakers and content you want to share at the conference. Throughout the process, you will refine the session titles and format to best engage the audience and promote discussion on-site.
Alex Kim, Director of Customer Programs, San Diego Gas & Electric
Kim Wagie, Director, Digital Transformation, Arizona Public Service Company
Who Should Attend
Directors, Supervisors, Senior Managers and Leaders in the following areas:
• Customer Service, Customer Contact or Customer Insights
• Billing, Credit or Collections
• Human Resources
• Talent and Leadership Development
• Community Relations, Customer Engagement or Customer Communication
• Information or Technology Services
• Data and Market Analysis
• Program/Product Managers
• Risk Management
• Shared Services or Continuous Improvement
• Service Company Providers
Time and Travel Commitment
• Attend the virtual Customer + Corporate Symposium Planning meeting for your track. It will be scheduled during the week of August 10 or the week of August 17, 2020 from 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time. Stayed tuned for the confirmed planning schedule.
• Attend the 2021 Customer + Corporate Symposium on March 8 – 10, 2021 at the Hyatt Regency La Jolla in San Diego, California.
• Active participation in developing your topic and session (periodic conference calls from September 2020 – February 2021).
• Coordinate with speakers and other team members as needed.
• Responsibilities may also include submitting written content for use on the WEI website and other collateral, and on-site facilitation at the Symposium.
Registration includes full access to the virtual planning kick-off meeting and Program Development Team roster, as well as on-going planning calls throughout August 2020 – March 2021.
General Cancellation Policy
Due to contractual obligations, cancellations received 15 business days prior to the program will receive a full refund. Cancellations received 6 to 14 business days prior to the event will receive a refund, less a $100 administrative fee. No shows and last minute cancellations, 5 business days prior to the event or less, will be responsible for the full registration fee. Substitutions from your organization for the same event are always welcome.
Western Energy Institute programs and events are open to energy companies (including gas production and electric generation, gas and electric transmission and gas and electric distribution utilities). Select programs and events are open to energy industry product and service suppliers. Programs and events are closed to all media representatives and to the general public. Recording is not permitted for any portion of the event.
For more information contact Amy Nye, Program Manager at (503) 688-2794.
This event will now be held in a virtual format. Hotel and travel arrangements will not be required to attend.
If you previously made hotel reservations for this event and need to cancel them, we’ve included the contact information for the hotel below for your convenience. If you have additional questions about this event, please contact the Program Manager directly.
The Duniway Portland, A Hilton Hotel
545 SW Taylor
Portland, OR 97204