Join over 100 of your utility peers to help select topics for the WEI Customer + Corporate Symposium. As a member of the Program Development Team (PDT), you will get a chance to work with other energy companies and learn what they are doing to tackle the issues facing our industry. You will work with 10-12 other energy professionals over the course of 6 months to develop topics and session content for the Symposium. This is an excellent professional development opportunity and a chance to make connections with other WEI members across the US and Canada.
Diane Perry, Senior Manager, Applications Management and Operations, Snohomish County PUD
Michelle Carmen, Director, Customer Service, FortisBC
No travel required. All agenda times are in Pacific time. Instructions to access the virtual event will be provided to the attendee before the program.
Who Should Attend
Directors, Supervisors, Senior Managers and Leaders in the following areas:
• Customer Service, Customer Contact, or Customer Insights
• Billing, Credit or Collections
• Human Resources
• Talent and Leadership Development
• Community Relations, Customer Engagement or Customer Communication
• Information or Technology Services
• Data and Market Analysis
• Innovation + Change Management
• Risk Management
• Program and Product Managers
• Shared Services or Continuous Improvement
• Service Company Providers
Time and Travel Commitment
• Participate in the Customer + Corporate Symposium Planning Meeting.
• Attend the Customer + Corporate Symposium on March 7-9, 2022, in San Diego, California.
• Participate in planning calls and work between calls to coordinate with speakers and other team members from August 2021 – March 2022.
• Help promote the conference, and specifically, your track, internally at your company and outside with other industry contacts.
Registration is free for WEI members.
Registration includes virtual access to the planning kickoff meeting, digital program materials, and ongoing planning calls throughout August 2021 – March 2022.
General Cancellation Policy
To best serve WEI members and program participants during the COVID-19 pandemic, WEI will be waiving its standard cancellation policy for this virtual program. Registrants can receive a full refund should they need to cancel their registration up to the day before the program begins.
Western Energy Institute programs and events are open to energy companies (including gas production and electric generation, gas and electric transmission and gas and electric distribution utilities). Select programs and events are open to energy industry product and service suppliers. Programs and events are closed to all media representatives and to the general public. Recording is not permitted for any portion of the event.
For more information contact Amy Nye, Program Manager at (503) 688-2794.
Virtual Meeting Schedule
Each track will meet separately on the following dates to begin the planning for the 2022 Customer + Corporate Symposium. Each meeting will be 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (Pacific).
Tuesday, August 10
Our Customers + Community
Wednesday, August 11
Embracing + Leading Customer-Driven Change
Emerging Threats + Risk Management
Thursday, August 12
Customer Contact Transformation
Innovation + Business Agility
Tuesday, August 17
Thursday, August 19
Optimizing the Customer Experience
Tuesday, August 24