Join the team to kick-off planning for the next Operations Conference. Led and moderated by the conference Chair and Co-chair, this planning session brings together over nearly 175 electric and natural gas operations managers and supervisors, each specializing one of many breakout session topics. Attendees will team up with peer energy professionals to identify the most important industry trends and challenges and prioritize which topics will be developed into presentations, panels, and roundtable discussions. Responsibilities also include help with speaker recruitment and on-site facilitation at the Operations Conference.
Electric and Natural Gas Operations Leadership and Individual Contributors
• Control and Systems Operations – operators and management
• Engineering professionals and management
• Gas line emergency management, operations, and pipeline safety/integrity management
• System Planning for electric and gas functions
• Substation design, maintenance, and operations
• Electric Transmission design, maintenance, and operations
• Environmental personnel working with operations functions
• Safety work methods professionals and leadership
• Customer Operations and front-line service people
• Corporate Support Employees looking to expand their understanding of operations issues
Time and Travel Commitment for PDT Team Members
• Attendance at Operations Conference
• Active participation in periodic teleconference sessions
• Work to coordinate speakers and other team members
• Encourage others from your company to participate in the Conference
4:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Operations Track Leadership Meetup
Come meet your fellow track leadership team members. Track Chairs, Vice Chairs, and Mentors are invited to attend.
4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Operations Networking Reception
All planning meeting participants are invited to attend a hosted reception.
7:00 AM - 8:00 AM
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Welcome, 2019 WEI Annual Theme, and Team Building
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Track Breakout - Current Issues Roundtables
Review your program map for breakout room locations.
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
1:00 PM - 2:15 PM
Planning by Track - Session Options
Deliver your track information sheet to WEI staff at the registration desk by 2:15 PM.
2:15 PM - 2:30 PM
2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Track Chairs provide a brief overview of draft Session titles. We will identify potential overlap across tracks.
3:30 PM - 4:00 PM
General Sessions, Key Dates, and Wrap-Up
Please contact the hotel directly at (503) 335-2857 to reserve your room. Identify yourself as being with Western Energy Institute to receive a special rate of $199 USD/night. This rate is guaranteed until August 2, 2019 or until the WEI room block is full.