Jay Wicks has 31 years Electrical Engineering Field/Design Experience graduating from Virginia Tech in 1983. This experience includes the successful facilitation of many large equipment and system upgrades/retrofits. He has hands-on experience with all types of electrical equipment and controls, large or small.
Jay has over 25 years of Technical/Safety Instruction experience developing and facilitating various educational programs. Jay incorporates actual real world case studies, videos, hands-on equipment demonstrations, and humor to educate the classroom attendees. He facilitates these classes in a unique way that explains complex subjects in a down-to-earth yet technical manner.
Jay Wicks is committed to serving the utility, manufacturing and industrial facilities communities through electrical safety and technical training and consulting.
– IAEI Licensed Electrical Inspector (Arizona)
– Certified NCCER Instructor for Instrument & Electrical
– Professional Engineering License (Arizona)
– Certified E-Hazard Instructor
– Certified Lightning Safety Professional (National Lightning Safety Institute)