A management professional with over 30 years’ expertise in the areas of executing business strategy through the development and use of the Balance Scorecard, Benchmarking, Best Practice Implementation, Project Management and Business Performance Measurement.
• A nationally recognized subject matter expert on the balanced scorecard and benchmarking processes
• Delivered numerous keynote presentations, both domestic and internationally, and published several white papers, case studies and co-authored a section of Innovative Corporate Performance Management
• In-depth knowledge of the Gas Delivery and Electric T&D field operations and their supporting services
• Currently focused on driving efficiency and effectiveness on major Electric and Gas construction projects through the implementation of Construction and Project Management Best Practices
• Recognized as the 2015 Outstanding Implementer by the Construction Industry Institute
• Worked with both the South African and Chinese governments to assist in their development of their benchmarking and scorecard process
• Strong leadership abilities and communication skills that has significantly contributed to the gas / electric / construction industries and has placed PSE&G is a best in class leader in many processes