Mark graduated with a BS in Civil Engineering and has 45 years of experience in construction, manufacturing and services industries.
He is a principal of a pipe inspection service company for gas distribution, sewer and water utilities with a strong focus on new technologies and data conflation.
Mark has authored articles in numerous publications and is a frequent presenter at conferences in the U. S. and internationally. Mark has U.S. patents on pipe design and his products have been used on five continents. He has twenty years of ISO 9001 quality system experience.
▪ President Cross Bore Safety Association
▪ Executive Vice President Hydromax USA
▪ Chairman of the ASTM C-12 Committee
▪ Member of ASTM C-04, D-20, F-17, F-36 Standards Committees
▪ Member of the ASCE 36 Committee
Notable Career Highlights:
▪ Past Chairman of NASTT – North American Society for Trenchless Technology
▪ Past President of the National Clay Pipe Institute
▪ Past President of the Midwest Society of Trenchless Technology