Bently Reserve

Located at 301 Battery Street in San Francisco, California, the Bently Reserve is the former San Francisco Federal Reserve.

Designed by architect George W. Kelham and completed in 1924, the building has been a prominent landmark of the Financial District for 89 years. Purchased by private developer Bently Holdings in 2005, the building was renovated to meet contemporary environmental standards, and is LEED SilverĀ® Core and Shell. The upper floors are leased to several prominent San Francisco businesses, while the ground and mezzanine floors are used as a renowned conference center and special event space.

About the Author

gravitate-admin